Controller & I/O Expander:
- Power: 24 Vdc, 100 mA
- Size 126 mm X 90 mm X 58.5 mm
- Environment: IEC68-2
- EMC: IEC801-3
- 24 Vdc
- 0-10 Vdc/4-20 mA (level detect)
- Run Verification: Aux Contact, Current, Phase
Gallons, Imp. Gallons & Liters
in Seconds, Minutes or Hours
The LC-3 is
UL508a compliant when used with Class II power. Slave UL508a compliant relays
should be used when switching voltages greater than 48
The LC Level Controller family USER MANUAL may be downloaded here.
The LC_Config application sofware provides an Windows based graphical
interface for the LC product family. Using an Modbus interface the program
- Monitoring the state of all control functions
- Configuring of all operating parameters
- Project management tools
- Saving and loading configurations to disk
- Printing configuration reports
- Operating remote units in Simulation Mode
The FREE software is available here.
NOTE: The software supports an 'offline' mode allowing the capabilities of
the LC family to be evaluated with no hardware connected. To connect to the LC
controller a APB-DUSB adaptor is required.
Ingram Products Inc. provides free individual PDF catalog
cutsheets on all our products. In addition to the product data you can view
right here on the site, the cutsheets provide dimensioned drawings, mounting
hole templates and other useful information.
If you have trouble
opening our PDF documents, you may wish to download the latest version of Adobe
Help me get the latest version of Adobe